Jonquil Motel link to Welcome Page
 
Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
Logo
 
Welcome The Rooms History The Mural and More Contact
Check Availability and Book Online






The Jonquil Motel was built in the 1930s around the house and service station pictured.

~

Although the
jonquil is a flower
(a member of the daffodil family) the motel got its name from its founder,
John Quill.

~

Quill and his family operated the Jonquil until the mid 1970s when the area copper mines closed.

~

Reopened in the
late 1970's, the
motel recently was purchased by Steve and Marijane Relth and Jonquil Partners LLC.  Look for some wonderful changes to The Jonquil in the near future!.

Jonquil flower image above courtesy of the National Agricultural Library, ARS, USDA.

Call for rates and reservations:

Phone: 520-432-7371
317 Tombstone Canyon , PO Box 1658, Bisbee, AZ 85603

Top of Page

Welcome ~ The Rooms ~ History ~ The Mural and More ~ Contact ~Check Availability and Book Online

© 2005-2016 The Jonquil Motel. All rights reserved. 317 Tombstone Canyon, PO Box 1658 , Bisbee , AZ 85603
phone: 520-432-7371 • Site Design: Michaud Design